Cerec Omnicam One Visit Dentistry video
We are proud to provide CEREC 3-D Technology to our patients in need of restorations. The CEREC system has revolutionized the dental field by meeting the needs of our patients in a more convenient manner. Gone are the days where the patient must return for multiple visits to complete a restoration. CEREC Technology can design, fabricate and place a ceramic restoration in just one visit! Also with this new system, the need for temporaries or impressions has been eliminated.
Through the use of this new technology, we can save more of the healthy tooth structure in our patients while giving them beautiful, tooth-colored restorations that are metal-free and durable.
Contact us for more information on this high-tech system.
How does CEREC work?
- First, the decay and/or old filling is removed.
- Then, images are taken of the teeth.
- The computer-aided design (CAD) software then enables us to design and create a restoration specific to your dental needs. These highly durable restorations can also be color-matched for a more natural looking smile.
- We will then attach the restoration to the tooth, and check it for position, placement and bite function. When you leave, you already have your permanent restoration – there is no need for temporaries or follow-up appointments!
What are the advantages of this system?
CEREC holds several advantages over conventional restoration systems, including:
- Your restoration is started and completed on the same appointment – no wait times, no temporary crowns, no return visits, no hassle!
- All CEREC restorations are made from natural-looking, tooth-colored porcelain material that is metal-free, very bio-compatible and plaque-resistant.
- In many cases, more healthy tooth structure can be saved, since the restoration can be used in place of a full crown.
A crown is a custom-made covering that fits over an original tooth that is either decayed, damaged or cracked. We utilize CEREC technology to provide you with custom, porcelain crowns.
CEREC offer you same-day, custom crowns that you can depend on. In most cases, with CEREC crowns, there is no more need for multiple visits, temporary crowns or waiting for dental labs to create your custom crown. CEREC allows us to take optical impressions, design and create your custom crown in our office and in just a single visit!
CEREC custom crowns are designed with tooth-colored porcelain allowing you to maintain the natural appearance of your smile so you can face the world with confidence.
Contact us today to see if CEREC crowns are right for you!